Tuesday, June 23, 2009

AN ADVERTISEMENT CAMPAIGN

I was about to write a rant relating to coffee and what temperature of water to use for best results. I know I know .. sounds simple... but alas, if you think so, then you have far too much faith in our school system. You are also furthering my weeping as I lose more hope for our future generations. But don't worry, I'll be tackling that topic in the next blog.... along with my sobbing for the future!

For now, I'm going to be less ranty and repost this clever advertising campaign I stumbled across. I thought it was genius!!! The tagline is "A middle school program opening minds to math and science. Figure this. Image that" I found it while procrastinating on homework, and perusing http://adsoftheworld.com The originals can be found here.






1 of 2 on my favorites list :)




2/2 on my favorites list :)









No comments: